STEP ONE SURVEY IS A PRE-EMPLOYMENT TEST USED PRIMARILY AS A SCREENING TOOL EARLY IN THE CANDIDATE SELECTION PROCESS.
This assessment helps organizations reduce hiring risk in a quick and cost-effective manner by evaluating various work-related values including integrity, personal reliability, substance abuse propensity and work ethic. This can help you:
- Gain valuable insight into job applicants
- Conduct more efficient and focused interviews
- Reduce employee theft and fraud
- Reduce loss of confidential information, trade secrets, and computer data
- Reduce drug testing costs
- Reduce absenteeism and tardiness
- Reduce lost time due to unauthorized computer, Internet, and email usage
- Select honest, hard working employees who show up for work
How Profiles’ Step One Survey II Dropped Turnover at Three organizations
Three organizations faced unchecked turnover that affected entire workforces. Open positions in these organizations required other workers to carry more of the load; some workers shut down or quit from the stress. Customer service was affected, as workers’ ability to process orders decreased and newly hired workers were pressed into service with minimum training.